At Marmorino Venetian Plaster we offer workshops teaching how to apply our products and finishes held over 2 day weekends on Saturday and Sunday at our Stamford, CT location and the workshop runs from 9am to 4.30pm on both days and class details are supplied below and if you need clarification on any please contact us.
|March 12/13||Booking||$650||Stamford, CT|
- Application trowel and spatula to take away.
- Sample boards for preparing samples to take with you.
- 1 Gallon of either Marmoclassic or Marmocarrara also to take away.
- Snacks and lunches for the two days.
- All supplies needed for the two days.
Everyone generally has a great time and all from the beginner who may know very little to those who know some will each receive the same attention from the instructor.
Most who attend are plasterers, house painters, faux finish artists and regular people who just wish to do some work on their own homes or begin a career in the decorating business.
PLEASE NOTE - We no longer offer products and classes to the general public. We will continue to supply our existing customers and clients from our New York location, thank you.